ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
We are pleased to announce that abstract submission for The 42nd Annual Meeting of the Royal College of Orthopaedic Surgeons of Thailand (RCOST) which will be held from October 22 – 24, 2020 at the Pattaya Exhibition and Convention Hall (PEACH), Pattaya, Thailand, can now be submitted on our online system. In order to submit an abstract please sign up or, if you are already signed up, please login with your old credentials. Do not hesitate to use the password recovery function in case of need.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CATEGORIES: Abstract category descriptions are included. Please review these descriptions prior to submitting your abstract to ensure you are submitting your work to the proper category.
- Foot Ankle
- Hand and Reconstructive Surgery
- Hip & Knee
- Metabolic Bone Disorder and Ortho Geriatric (MBOG )
- Musculoskeletal Oncology
- Research Methodology
- Sports Medicine
- Tissue Banking
PRESENTATION TYPES: Authors will be required to indicate their preferred presentation format when submitting an abstract. The available presentation types are;
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
More information regarding the logistics of the presentations will be advised upon acceptance.
TITLE: maximum 20 words
The abstract title should be brief, in capital letters, and should give a clear indication of the exact nature of the research and refer to the actual content of the abstract. Do not use abbreviations in the title.
ABSTRACT: maximum 300 words. Please organize the abstract body as follows:
- Study Design & Methods
- Conclusions (Statements such as “the results will be discussed” or “data will be presented and discussed” are not acceptable.)
- DO NOT include image, table, references, title or author information in your abstract
- DO NOT use abbreviations which have not been specified first.
- DO NOT include statements such as “the results will be discussed” or “data will be presented and discussed” within your conclusion, as these are NOT acceptable.
- All presenters are expected to cover their own travel, lodging and Congress registration fees.